Normally if you want to create a website with bootstrap you have to download bootstrap from the official website of bootstrap. But if you are a Dreamweaver expert and you want to design your website in adobe Dreamweaver cc 2017 then you can start without downloading bootstrap. Just follow these steps.
- Open adobe Dreamweaver CC 2017
- Create a folder in your computer
- Click on site in menu and then New Site
- Type site name and local site folder
- Then create a new file and
- Select html as document type and
- Bootstrap as Framework
- Select these option (create a new bootstrap css file)
- Don’t include a pre built layout in beginning
- Then click on create
Now save the file as index.html and open your folder. You can see the folder was empty but now we have bootstrap.css, bootstrap.js, jquery.js and fonts. So now we can design our website using bootstrap components.